Trader Joe's Ciabatta and Pugliese white bread are insanely delicious with
whipped butter.  Lock me away from it.

Forget about commercial packaged breads although German Rudischlager black
(mostly rye - no wheat) breads are pretty decent, if not particularly
tasty.  Just aggressively wholesome.

Locally made French baguettes can be outstanding, depending on who's doing
the baking.  Whole Foods, e.g.