I am assuming that if I am shooting for a certain carb number to stay under,
even if I eat a sandwich with white bread as long as it comes in under that
target I should be fine. So if a piece of bread is day 13 net carbs and I eat a
sandwich, depending on what else is on the sandwich we are talking maybe 30 or
so carbs for that sandwich. If my target is less than 103 per day, then I
should still have plenty of room in the carb budget left, correct. I think the
problem would be if you are a ton of bread. Or at least more than a couple of
slices a day.

Sent from my iPhone