Probably most any whole grain/multi-grain.  THe more grains the better.  There's this 21 grain thing I get at Costco, I see it now (for more) at the grocery store.  I'll get the name of it, has a green wrapper.  It is really good, esp toasted.

You might look at a bread machine, it takes about 10min to dump stuff in and turn it on, a coupla hours later you have awesome fresh bread.  They're cheap too.  You can premix all your dry ingredients to save more time, then just measure out and add your wet ingredients, then let it do its thing.

--FT