Jim,

You are a far braver man than I. I have both a single and dual CPU tray for a
4,1. My current cheesegrater (flashed to 5,1, of course) is running the dual
tray but with two quad core Xeons running at 2.26 GHz. I would love to do a CPU
upgrade just for grins and because it’s a huge bump in processing power for
relatively little $$, but I'm not willing to try and delid CPUs. I’ve read and
seen too many horror stories about the process going wrong.

-D