> I bet I could heat my house with that setup.

The 4,1, according to my calibrated feet, puts out less heat than the 2,1 did.
It's not that much.  My work on the 2,1, when trying to get its power draw down,
had a minimal system drawing about 100W.  Even fairly loaded up it was still
only about 350W, more than half of that the video card.

The max rating of each CPU is 130W, there are two, but you'd have to have
them loaded up with rendering or something to even go near there.  The things
idle at 8W or something.

-- Jim