John Robbins wrote:

> How is that one controlled?  I imagine it is electrically actuated.

Yep, it's got a bazillion pin computer interface connector on it.
I would so love to have a PIC computer built for it, with a couple
of knobs in the cockpit to set max boost in first gear and otherwise.
That way I could tune it to not quite break the tires loose in
first and second gear, should be quite quick from 0-60 that way.

Maybe add a switch to tell it to run the vanes wide open at less
than half throttle for normal driving, and be able to flip the
switch to tell it to try to keep the turbo spinning for a
performance mode. I don't think running 15-20 psi on the freeway
would make for maximum MPG.