barries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If you could release a source distro of same with a big, red "make"
> button on it that would allow folks on FreeBSD, debian, wherever to take
> a stab at it too, that would be icing on the cake.

Me too ;-)

I mean, what would the damage of a full-on, everything binary be? Ten,
twenty megs?

OK, so we argue over whether to bundle MySQL or Postgres, but I see no
objection to an install that "just works". Especially if there's a
whole set of application recipies bundled.

--
Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com