At 10:44 AM -0800 11/14/01, Nick Tonkin wrote:
>No one doubts your commitment to mod_perl, or your hard -- and unpaid
>-- work on the guide and many other things. But if you want to be a leader
>who inspires people to collaborate and work as a team under your
>direction, you'd do well to work on bringing your people skills up to par
>with your technical skills, IMHO.

Ouch!  I think you misunderstood.  Stas laid out very clearly what it
was he wanted and how to deliver it.  I could only hope for so much
from the people I work with.

Stas is a popular guy, and I'm sure the only reason he asked for
specific subject lines is to make submissions easier to find in the
mass of email garbage I'm sure he receives.

Paid or Unpaid, Stas' contributions to the mod_perl world are nothing
short of remarkable.  And with this challenge, he's giving other
people the opportunity to prove that he isn't the only remarkable
contributor to mod_perl.

Rob

--
"Only two things are infinite: The universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not
sure about the former." --Albert Einstein