I wanted to add that you *can* use Mason for MVC type programming. I do that on my current big project, www.better-investing.org, in the admin areas. I have a controller index.html page which chooses what component to run based on a run mode, just like CGI::Application, but then gives me all of the other stuff like autohandlers for the display.

I'm using Template Toolkit and Apache Handlers (which work like CGI::Application) for another project. I'm not sure which I like better at the moment. I'm much faster in Mason still.

-- Barry Hoggard Tristan Media LLC e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] w: www.tristanmedia.com aim: hoggardb