On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 12:22, Kip Hampton wrote:
> And don't forget that, with AxKit, you can use Apache::ASP, Mason, or
> any Apache::Filter-aware handler to provide content for AxKit to
> transform and TT2 as a transformational language. Oh, and there's
> XPathScript, too, which, although its only one part of AxKit, is really
> a novel "templating/trasformation" language all on its own...
>
> Why choose one when you can have 'em all? :-)

Well, no offense to AxKit, but having multiple templating systems in a
single project is something that I specifically work to avoid.  It
complicates things and typically hurts performance.  If I had an
Apache::ASP app and wanted to use XSLT, I would just use the built-in
support for it.  If I had a Mason app, I would use XML::libXSLT
directly.

- Perrin