* On Mon, Nov 23 2009, Rene Schickbauer wrote:
> Yeah, i looked at many web frameworks, they are either non-perl or
> have very strict security. Strict security is nice to have, but for
> in-house intranet projects it sort of gets in the way if you have to
> quick-hack a solution very fast... so i invented my own framework.

Just so you know...

Catalyst is the standard Perl web framework, and is neither non-perl nor
has "very strict security".  It also runs on Windows (Strawberry or
ActiveState), and does not require Apache.  (Apache still exists!?)

It even has two books written about it.

http://www.catalystframework.org/