On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 10:45:03PM -0600, Jonathan Rockway wrote:
> * On Fri, Dec 04 2009, Bill Ward wrote:
> > Yep, that's why I didn't use Catalyst and would never suggest it to
> > anyone... it's an IT nightmare.
> Seriously?
> My Catalyst app works as soon as I type
>     # apt-get install libcatalyst-perl

# apt-get
-bash: apt-get: command not found

Guess what - not everyone uses your favourite flavour of your favourite
OS.  And even if they do, there are often good reasons for not using
Debian's packages.  For instance, they might not have the right version
of the software, or you might want to keep your application and all its
dependencies somewhere other than /usr, or you might have to use your
own build of perl because as well as Catalyst you need to use some other
module that's particularly fussy, or ...

  Irregular English:
    ladies glow; gentlemen perspire; brutes, oafs and athletes sweat