  From: Michael B
  To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] those testimonials for tloceposters

  one of the problems here at MOPO, is that replies sometimes overlook prior
postings.

  i have never really understood MILKY WHITE, but i knew it is bad, synonymous
with FAKE.   In fact, bruce sent out a warning to his consignors on Sunday
about this subject.  I was tempted to ask him to put together a small paragraph
explaining this again for MOPOers.  Imagine bruce writing a single paragraph?
ha-ha.  TODAYS TEST:  SOMEONE DEFINE & EXPLAIN "MILKY-WHITE FAKE" in 50 words
or less.

  In any event, any dealer or ling-time collector selling fakes is a cheater.
A dealer is held to a higher standard.  I don NOT understand that if a DEALER -
COLLECTOR sells a fake once or twice that he should be given a pass.  Don't be
naive.  Don't buy from someone like that.

  Anyone could surely could dupe someone by placing a $1,500 fake title among
great, original posters.  Simply--scruff it up, rip it, crumple it, use black
crayon, etc. and then let the person think he/she is stealing it for a mere
$600.  The art of selling a fake is to create an illusion.

  I support the popular position of the MOPOers....DON'T DEAL WITH THOSE
COLLECTORS OR DEALER that have been caught with their pants down.......no
matter how polite they are.

  michael

  ps---- will someone offer me something on my damn WANT LIST posted
yesterday.......i have been on a crazy buying frenzy in the last 2 weeks.

  mbb

  Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.