That was my thinking--it really seems an extension of this kind of spontaneous
interact which seems a whole different ball
game compared to old fashioned read aloud.

Lori

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:26 , Joy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

>Would this be considered partner reading?
>
>Bonita DeAmicis [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Question for the passionate round
>robin folks. What about when students
are in literacy groups and they CHOOSE to read together round-robin style?
Thoughts on this?

www.responsiveclassroom.org