David Tenser wrote:
> Well the whole XUL front end can be viewed as a "skin". It's all based
> on XUL, so how can it not? Please forgive me if I'm wrong.

Huh?
XUL is just an UI description to make cross-platform UI development easier.

> Sorry if the word "staff" is confusing. Maybe contributor or component
> owner are better words to use?

Indeed; we all know that mpt is a contributor and component owner.
Staff in connection with Mozilla usually means basically the people who
are in charge of this project.

> Anyway, that's not the point. The point
> is that people actually working with the design implementation admits
> that these things (customizable toolbars for one) _is_ important. Staff
> member or not.

Sure! It is important and being worked on.

                                                  -- Benjamin Franklin