On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 12:25, Anne Wilson wrote:

>   I suspect the problem is with your Mozilla install. Tho I have no
> > idea what is maybe wrong (and I'm now usin the newer 9.1 cooker
> > version 1.3-0.alpha.1mdk).
>
> It's the standard install from 9.0's discs.  I don't feel confident at using
> cooker versions yet.  I could uninstall and re-install I suppose.
>
> I think the next thing to try is to check for suitable links in the Mozilla
> directory.

My installation is also from the discs and uninstalling and
re-installing didn't work for me.
Mozilla and Galeon crash when encountering applets;
Konqueror doesn't crash, but the applet freezes when it's 29% loaded;
Netscape still refuses to even acknowledge that java is loaded.

Where to next??

Rich

--
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>