On Thursday January 2 2003 11:25 am, Anne Wilson wrote:

> >     I suspect the problem is with your Mozilla install. Tho I
> > have no idea what is maybe wrong (and I'm now usin the newer 9.1
> > cooker version 1.3-0.alpha.1mdk).
>
> It's the standard install from 9.0's discs.  I don't feel confident
> at using cooker versions yet.

   ... and you can't either, except on a full cooker install of 9.1.
I only mentioned that to imply I don't have 9.0's older Mozilla
anymore. Anne, I'm out'a ideas with your Mozilla install. But as I
ranted about in a previous reply, they're are no guarantees as soon
as you taint a system with closed source stuff, ie, Sun's java. It
may or may not work.  Lobby Sun to release OSS java.