On Sunday 02 March 2003 01:54 pm, Margot wrote:
> [...]

Margot , here is my resolv.conf

nameserver 192.168.0.1
nameserver 68.13.16.30
search cox.net
based on that I would say that you only need what is related to your comp and
freeserve. So
search freeserve.com
nameserver 192.168.100.6
nameserver 212.24.65.65
nameserver 212.24 65.199
assuming that the last two are indeed the nameserver IPs for freeserve.
HTH
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842