----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Philp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 1999 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Ears don't work

> bay56 wrote:

You know I just wrote you the stinking reply you deserved for a lot of
that - and then used
some intelligence, and trashed it (it was a belter too!) - fact is a lot of
what you say is based
on some incorrect assumptions - things about my system you could not
possibly know, actions which I might have taken which you do not know about.
Mostly though if you ever want to upset me, then get judgemental - that'll
do it every time - but it will get ugly at that point - you have been
warned! ;-)

A good number of the questions you posed seemed to be rhetoric or at least
show
great potential for it, but if you care to post those you really would have
liked
an answer to, then I'll naturally spend time on them.

Just remember, one OS involved does issue a shutdown, and the machine does.
For that reason there's only so far I CAN go go along with your theory.

Regards,
Ian

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.zap.to/atelier