bay56 wrote:

> [...]

You'll notice that I've chosen to reply to this message instead of the
prior two.  Primarily, it's because you want to believe that I'm picking
on you for some reason and that was not my intention in posting my
previous reply.

You initially asked about a problem that ocurred during shutdown.
Between incorrect answers, Axalon and I both pointed you to the fact
that there are incompatible BIOSes floating around that cause problems
when attempting to use automatic powerdown on ATX motherboards.  I have
pointed you toward the linux-kernel archives for a discussion of the
problem because the details weren't important to me at the time I read
them on that list.

If you've since solved the problem, I'm happy for you.  However, please
don't look this gift horse in the mouth.  This mailing list and the
people who populate it provide our help, advice and time simply for the
joy of helping out other users.  With the kind of bitch slaps you threw
in the prior two messages, it makes me wonder just why many of us try
helping.

--
Steve Philp                     "The Internet is like crack
Network Administrator            for smart people..."