Margot wrote:

Anarky wrote:

HaywireMac wrote:

On 31 Aug 2003 17:13:58 -0400
ed tharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

since actions (to me anyway) speak louder than words.

well, unless you yell really really really loud...

   (-: :-))
a joke .. a joke I enjoy even on mandrake list .. yeay!!

PS: I'm really proud of Mandrake to have sponsored 'Frozen Bubble'. It's a cool game :)

Anyone know how many levels there are in Frozen Bubble? I can't get beyond 49 yet, and I'd like to know how much more there is!

really?? you've played the single player version? hmmm .. interesting ... from their site " 100 levels of 1p game" ... I'veo nly had fun playing against others :P