> only the author knows what he was thinking about.
> anyone who tries to
> explain what someone else thinks (like the author was in reference to
> Linus Torvalds, apparently the author believes he can know what Mr.
> Torvalds thinks) should be looked on with a great deal of healthy
> skepticism, imho.
> possible fud, since actions (to me anyway) speak louder than words.

This is true.

If the OP is interested in the topic, I think i have seen articles where
Linus himself spoke of the friction between FSF and himself, which does
exist.  None of the ones i saw, though, made me fully understand what
was going on...

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:   http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org