Anarky wrote:
Margot wrote:

Anarky wrote:

HaywireMac wrote:

On 31 Aug 2003 17:13:58 -0400
ed tharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

since actions (to me anyway) speak louder than words.

well, unless you yell really really really loud...

   (-: :-))
a joke .. a joke I enjoy even on mandrake list .. yeay!!

PS: I'm really proud of Mandrake to have sponsored 'Frozen Bubble'. It's a cool game :)

Anyone know how many levels there are in Frozen Bubble? I can't get beyond 49 yet, and I'd like to know how much more there is!

really?? you've played the single player version? hmmm .. interesting ... from their site " 100 levels of 1p game" ... I'veo nly had fun playing against others :P

There's only me here, except for dog and cat. Dog not interested, but cat sometimes tries to "help"! So, I've got another 51 levels to go? Better get back to it then...

Margot