rikona wrote:

Hello Anne,

It may be in the docs, but not in a form that is readily accessible
by a simple search.

AW> It's an interesting proposition, but not an overnight job, I think <g>

True. How does one get a group together to develop it?

Sourceforge?

Sir Robin

--
"I can say: 'Thank these bees for their honey as though they were kind people who have
prepared it for you'; that is intelligible and describes how I should like you to conduct

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533