On Thursday 30 October 2003 04:37 am, John Richard Smith wrote:
> Supported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96R RAW/R16 RAW/R96R
>
> compare to  yours: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96P SAO/R96R RAW/R16
> RAW/R96P RAW/R96R
>
> Looks like mine is missing something.
> I can track at once and disc at once, but packet write ?

    The something is a little less raw write options, but that's
NBD.  You've got TAO (task at once), and SAO (which is DAO disk at
once), and packet writing support. So you're good to go.

   For packet writing there's 3 ingredients, kernel support for
packet writing and UDF, and we'll need something like cdrecord to
support it.  I post this link in another post, but if you read thru
it I believe you'll see what needed, (Google will get you a lot
more)
http://archives.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/hints/2002-December/001409.html