On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:25:47 +0000
John Richard Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's just recently after replacing the deleted kernel that it has gone
> back to that sqashed into a small white window on blue background
> boot screen , and I don't like the presentation it's too small , too
> cramped a visual display of the boot script, to be of much use to me,
> and I would far rather have that normal vga=791 B/W full screen width
> boot text.
>
> Why cann't I go back to what I had ?

I'm a bit late on this thread but... have you tried running mcc, going
to boot/Drakboot then "advanced" and in the dropdown menu selecting
"lilo with text menu" instead of "lilo with graphical menu?"  I don't
pay a whole lot of attention anymore what happens when I boot since I've
got all my issues worked out (though I can totally understand why you'd
not want the whole blue splash screen thing) but wouldn't that fix it
all?

I hope this is of help to you.

Jerry.

--