On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 22:51, JoeHill wrote:

> You forget to mention the advantages:
>
> You never have to actually 'download' the spam, and it takes some of the load
> off of procmail, etc.
>
> Plus, doesn't the spammer get a 'bounce'?
>
> Man, I wish I could run my own mailserver... :-(

What's so frigging hard about running a mail server, JH? Should I come
over there and bitch slap you? I CAN'T believe you just said that
mate...c'mon...wasso hard about setting up fetchmail and a postmortem,
er, sorry, postfix or sendmail or qmail system? I'm mind-wrenchingly
fun...(if you like to purposefully torture yourself as I've proven)

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com