On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:41:47 -0400
Lanman disseminated the following:

> Joe; One thing to consider is that you switch to another service. I had
> the same problems with Sympatico and Videotron, so I switched to ISTOP.

I've been seriously considering it. Even with my discount on the Sympatico, it's
about the same price. I'm prolly gonna go for the 34.95/month for 1.5 MB and a
static IP. 1.5 is all I'm getting from Bell anyway, despite their claims, and
I'm quite happy with that.

IStop has one of the highest ratings on dslreports...and if I ever have any
serious problems, the owner is on the Toronto LUG mailing list ;-)

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
19:05:05 up 27 min, 4 users, load average: 0.09, 0.06, 0.06