I mispoke ... I was in Barnes&Noble, and it was in some book I
was skimming that it mentioned OS X as a unix-based OS (but I'm
a little confused on the details, because I wrote notes about
FreeBSD) .... so IMAC was just the general term I used for an
Apple machine, since I have no knowledge of the various levels
of Apple machines .... I've just stayed away from them, because
it's out of my price range.