I'm not usually a "me too" poster, but I feel this is important. Civileme has
done a wonderful job for Linux-Mandrake and for GNU/Linux as a whole. The
community participation of MandrakeSoft employees like Civileme, Deno
(maintainer of MandrakeForum) and Tom (maintainer of MandrakeUser) is simply
amazing. When I started using GNU/Linux (Caldera) in 1999 I was overwhelmed
by this community atmosphere. I joined this Newbie list soon after installing
Mandrake 7.0 in early 2000. I have learnt a tremendous amount from this list,
and I sincerely thank all its participants.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson