From: "Tom Brinkman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: July 08, 2001 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Internet Security

On Saturday 07 July 2001 09:52 pm, Judith Miner wrote:

[snip]

     You have to have open ports to run your system and get on the Net.
What you don't want is for those ports to be seen or accessible by
others. (.... and that about sums up my security expertise ;)  I don't
know what else to suggest. You're gonna have to get DrakConf -
Security -
Firewalling functioning to setup a firewall.

[snip]
--
Tom Brinkman      [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay