I need help, I followed the instructions and this happened, please help me
sometiome, thank you.

gcc -O4 -march=k6 -mcpu=k6 -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall
-DCONFIG_MMX -c -o mpeg12.o mpeg12.c
mpeg12.c: In function `mpeg_decode_mb':
mpeg12.c:594: warning: implicit declaration of function `memset'
mpeg12.c: In function `mpeg_decode_frame':
mpeg12.c:1445: warning: implicit declaration of function `memcpy'
gcc -O4 -march=k6 -mcpu=k6 -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall
-DCONFIG_MMX -c -o h263dec.o h263dec.c
gcc -O4 -march=k6 -mcpu=k6 -pipe -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall
-DCONFIG_MMX -c -o mpegaudiodec.o mpegaudiodec.c
nasm -f elf -o i386/fdct_mmx.o i386/fdct_mmx.s
make[1]: nasm: Command not found
make[1]: *** [i386/fdct_mmx.o] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/MPlayer-0.18pre5/libavcodec'
make: *** [libavcodec/libavcodec.a] Error 2
[root@kittypuss MPlayer-0.18pre5]#

On Saturday 25 August 2001 11:12 am, so spoke Ronald J. Hall:

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com