Messages by Date
-
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] Upgrade Groovy to 6.0.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/05
[PR] Run the CLI tasks with the configuration cache again [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/05
[I] CLI tasks fail with the configuration cache since 8.0.0: Could not find method requireMainClass() [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/05
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/8.0.x): Workflow run "Vulnerability Scan" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/feat/8.0.x-liquibase-hibernate7-oss): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-intellij-plugin/dependabot/github_actions/main/gradle/actions/setup-gradle-6.4.0): Workflow run "CodeQL" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-intellij-plugin/dependabot/github_actions/main/github/codeql-action/analyze-4.38.2): Workflow run "CodeQL" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Bump github/codeql-action/analyze from 4.38.0 to 4.38.2 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-intellij-plugin/dependabot/github_actions/main/github/codeql-action/init-4.38.2): Workflow run "CodeQL" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Bump gradle/actions/setup-gradle from 6.3.0 to 6.4.0 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Bump github/codeql-action/init from 4.38.0 to 4.38.2 [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] [Feature Request] Please provide official way to integrate swagger2 + openAPI. [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] [Feature Request] Please provide official way to integrate swagger2 + openAPI. [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Percentile histograms of springBoot Actuator Metrics does not give the right URI [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Percentile histograms of springBoot Actuator Metrics does not give the right URI [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] isDirty on many-to-many relationship doesn't work [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Update Grails Documentation - Publishing Plugin [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Update Grails Documentation - Publishing Plugin [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] isDirty on many-to-many relationship doesn't work [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Grails 5.3.3 GroovyAwareInfrastructureAdvisorAutoProxyCreator is not a known auto-proxy creator class [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] logback.groovy configuration file not found with Logback 1.2.7 and Tomcat 9.0.43 in Grails 5.3.3 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Found 3 beans for type interface org.springframework.security.authentication.AuthenticationManager, but none marked as primary [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Found 3 beans for type interface org.springframework.security.authentication.AuthenticationManager, but none marked as primary [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] logback.groovy configuration file not found with Logback 1.2.7 and Tomcat 9.0.43 in Grails 5.3.3 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Grails 5.3.3 GroovyAwareInfrastructureAdvisorAutoProxyCreator is not a known auto-proxy creator class [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Document how to enable spring transactional annotations [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Document how to enable spring transactional annotations [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/8.1.x): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15819-response-renderer-overloads): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15819-response-renderer-overloads): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/8.0.x): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/8.0.x): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/fix/15819-response-renderer-overloads): Workflow run "Coverage" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.2 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.2 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] ## Fix when ResponseRenderer does not commit the HTTP response [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate7-sql-restriction): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/7.2.x): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/deps/asset-pipeline-5.2.0): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/deps/asciidoctor-gradle-plugin-5.0.2): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/7.1.x): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.2 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/8.0.x): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/7.0.x): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.2 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Upgrade Asset Pipeline to 5.2.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Upgrade Asset Pipeline to 5.2.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Restrict lookups by id to the current tenant [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Upgrade Asset Pipeline to 5.2.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Update the Asciidoctor Gradle plugin to 5.0.2 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Return joined entities and native query entities from Hibernate 7 HQL and SQL queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Feature/grails view nodes [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Add grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Add grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] domain properties not recognized inside grails gorm where clause [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Resolve domain properties inside GORM where queries [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix Hibernate 7 criteria, lock mode and BOM bugs [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix Hibernate 7 criteria, lock mode and BOM bugs [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Rethrow TenantNotFoundException from the multi-tenant event listener [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Allow adding html classes to the markup [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Allow adding html classes to the markup [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Allow adding html classes to the markup [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Address #15956 review: package-private URL mappings index reader [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix the Hibernate 7 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Apply the GORM session flush mode to the bound Hibernate 7 session [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix the Hibernate 5 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Give Hibernate 5 templates the configured flush mode [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Run every feature of the TCK CrudOperationsSpec [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix Hibernate 7 criteria, lock mode and BOM bugs [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix Hibernate 7 criteria, lock mode and BOM bugs [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Use the right `@since` for the classes of GORM for Hibernate 7 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Return joined entities and native query entities from Hibernate 7 HQL and SQL queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Save a multi-tenant instance under the current tenant again [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Rethrow TenantNotFoundException from the multi-tenant event listener [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Address #15956 review: package-private URL mappings index reader [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Rethrow TenantNotFoundException from the multi-tenant event listener [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Grails 5.1.3 Could not resolve view with name 'list' in servlet with name 'grailsDispatcherServlet' with scaffold [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] document geb, selenium and testcontainers changes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Grails 5.1.3 Could not resolve view with name 'list' in servlet with name 'grailsDispatcherServlet' with scaffold [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] document geb, selenium and testcontainers changes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Auto Mapping of Dynamic fields in RestfulController POST (save) method [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Address #15956 review: package-private URL mappings index reader [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Seed URL mappings index with runtime fallback [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Guide cross references go nowhere on the chapter pages, and some resolve on no page at all [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Address #15956 review: package-private URL mappings index reader [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Resolve domain properties inside GORM where queries [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Return joined entities and native query entities from Hibernate 7 HQL and SQL queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Race condition [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] generate-view didnot copy the customized GSP pages [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Resolve domain properties inside GORM where queries [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Use the right `@since` for the classes of GORM for Hibernate 7 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Rethrow TenantNotFoundException from the multi-tenant event listener [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] generate-view didnot copy the customized GSP pages [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Resolve domain properties inside GORM where queries [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Dynamically scaffolded Edit-View gives incorrect feedback for illegal Updates [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] ClassFormatError: Duplicate method name "findViewConfigPropertyDescriptor" w [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] ClassFormatError: Duplicate method name "findViewConfigPropertyDescriptor" w [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Installed View Templates Still Not Being Processed... [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Dynamically scaffolded Edit-View gives incorrect feedback for illegal Updates [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Installed View Templates Still Not Being Processed... [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Use the right `@since` for the classes of GORM for Hibernate 7 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Multi tenancy with multiple datasources is not working [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Multi tenancy with multiple datasources is not working [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Return joined entities and native query entities from Hibernate 7 HQL and SQL queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Run every feature of the TCK CrudOperationsSpec [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Use @since 8.0 for the classes of GORM for Hibernate 7 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Auto Mapping of Dynamic fields in RestfulController POST (save) method [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Strange behaviour when self referencing objects in grails and mongodb [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Strange behaviour when self referencing objects in grails and mongodb [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Embedded object saved partially when some fields are unset [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Embedded object saved partially when some fields are unset [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] save(validate:false, flush:true) calls validation and crashes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] save(validate:false, flush:true) calls validation and crashes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Run every feature of the TCK CrudOperationsSpec [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Race condition [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Apply the GORM session flush mode to the bound Hibernate 7 session [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Apply the GORM session flush mode to the bound Hibernate 7 session [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Invalid SQL generated in Multitenant App for tablePerHierarchy false [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix the Hibernate 7 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix `TEMPLATE_MODEL` leak after forward to another controller action [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Unit testing criteria won't bring any results if querying for embedded properties via closure [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Unit testing criteria won't bring any results if querying for embedded properties via closure [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Invalid SQL generated in Multitenant App for tablePerHierarchy false [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Give Hibernate 5 templates the configured flush mode [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix Hibernate 7 criteria, lock mode and BOM bugs [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate7-query-template-bom-bugs): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix the Hibernate 5 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate-mapwith-flushmode-integrator): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix the Hibernate 7 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Apply the GORM session flush mode to the bound Hibernate 7 session [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Give Hibernate 5 templates the configured flush mode [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix Hibernate 7 criteria, lock mode and BOM bugs [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Fix the Hibernate 7 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Fix the Hibernate 5 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Convert .sh profile tests to run from Gradle [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Abstract class not working with mongodb but working with hibernate [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Abstract class not working with mongodb but working with hibernate [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Fix Hibernate 7 criteria, lock mode and BOM bugs [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Resolve domain properties inside GORM where queries [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] bootBuildImage fails if BP_NATIVE_IMAGE is true [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] bootBuildImage fails if BP_NATIVE_IMAGE is true [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Upgrade SiteMesh to 3.3.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub