Le 20 mars 2012 22:03, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <jmpo...@gooze.eu> a écrit :
> Martin and Ludovic, can you open the door to a real collaboration and
> allow more core developers? As OpenSC is a small community I think it is
> preferable to come back to the old organization when the community was
> driving itself.

OK. What do you propose?
I already added Viktor to gerrit as an integrator (to accept patches).
What can I do next?

> Martin and Ludovic, please confirm on the mailing list each of these:
> A. OpenSC is a self driven-community with several core-developers, no
> leader/owner.
> B. Martin and Ludovic are core developers, not owners of the project.
> OpenSC is owned by the community.

Note that I do not administer any of the OpenSC resources/servers. So
I can't do much.

> Without direct answer, I will be obliged to incorporate a public OpenSC
> association in France and ask core developers to join the association.

And what if core developers to not want to join your association? :-)

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau