> >Solaris is Solaris; OpenSolaris is a separate thing. To imply
> >OpenSolaris is Solaris is a mistake no matter which distribution
> >represents it. You also shouldn't make implications without claims. So
> >far, Indiana has done nothing permanent that causes deviation from
> >Solaris or OpenSolaris origins (unless stagnation matches your
> >definition).
>
> Shawn, offending Solaris developers and OpenSolaris developers in a single
> sentence will not help you get your point across.

I can't help it if folks are easily offended. I'm just stating things
as I see them. If that's offensive, it's the choice of the person
seeing it to be offended.

I'm human, I can obviously be wrong. However, I don't see anything
incorrect about what I stated.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/

"We don't have enough parallel universes to allow all uses of all
junction types--in the absence of quantum computing the combinatorics
are not in our favor..." --Larry Wall