> > How do you expect us Sun employees to react
> > to mail like this?
>
> Hi Jim,
>
> I don't know about Shawn, but I'll write for myself:
>
> I expect Sun employees to forward the blog URI
> directly to Jonathan Schwartz.
> I also expect Sun employees to back up their now
> former colleague and show that they have spine, and
> complain to Jonathan about this incident.
>
> I expect Sun employees to stand together with the
> community and fight back, and communicate very
> clearly to Sun management that such incidents will
> not be tolerated in the future, by reporting said
> middle management to the big-boss-head-honcho, namely
> Mr. Schwartz.
>
> Stand together; fight for what is right; fight your
> yourself; you could be next.

In light of other info posted in one of the threads on this topic,
I think there ought to be some fact-finding before going into
accusatory mode.  I don't see how it affects the OpenSolaris
community directly _and_ immediately, but should some clarity
(free of an axe to grind on either side) emerge, we might do well
to stay informed about it.  As such, more URLs to pertinent details,
and less rhetoric, might actually have a point to it.