Am 03.02.2011 16:17, schrieb Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr):
Maybe name OBS as BSOS meaning Building Service for Operating System(s) but we also can have it as Building Service of (for) open SUSE or Building Service Open Source.

One acronym with many meanings...
Open Build Service - as Jos said before is the best name of choice, I think.
Or we call it Linux Build Service (LBS), but some people will think then, it´s something like LSB.

kind regards & a nice day
kdl

--
Kim Leyendecker (kimleyendec...@hotmail.de)