>> Anyone care to share?

'Chief Software Architect' at eyeon Software.  I basically do programming,
application design and internal architecture, third party developer liaison
etc.

Our company produces software for compositing and visual effects in Film and
TV production.  Image Processing etc, fun stuff, really.

As for doing what my education covered... well.. that would involve having
an education :)   Self taught, and been messing about with programming since
my Dad bought a computer when I was 8 (I'm 36 now).  Never finished high
school, never went to Uni.  Did a brief stint at TAFE (umm.. I dunno what
the US equiv of that is... err... tech. college?) doing Electronic
Engineering, and decided that wasn't for me.  Been programming in a variety
of fields ever since.

Love, Light and Peace,
- Peter Loveday
Cheif Software Architect