Stan, all,
am I right with guessing, that "logic"  is, what Peirce calls "argumentation", and may lead to a cosmological concept of "universe", and what might lead to an idea, a guess, or a perception of "everything", might be, what Peirce calls "neglected argument", or "humble argument"?  So, two completely different types of inference, both started from the focal level "humans" we cannot escape, pointing in two different directions, the lowest and the highest level of this hierarchy.
Helmut

18. November 2015 um 21:33 Uhr
"Stanley N Salthe" <ssal...@binghamton.edu>

Sung, all --

Logic is a product of a human culture. The universe (as understood in cosmology) is a logical product of that human culture.

{everything {biology {primates {humans {culture {universe }}}}}}

STAN