Ed,

Thanks for your response.
You wrote :

"Logic" is a product of the human brain only. "The Universe" is not a
product of the human brain,        (111815-1)
and therefore it is not logical."

I can't quite agree with (111815-1).  Instead I would assert that

"Logic may be a product of the Universe as is the human brain. Hence it is
not surprising                    (111815-2)
that that the logical reasoning of the human mind agrees with what happens
in the Universe."

All the best.

Sung