Sung,

I repeat, firsts are not structures and structures are not firsts. Firsts don’t
permit the sort of relational properties required of structures, though there
is a first corresponding to any structure, properly called an icon, but
structures are never icons. Structures can exist as seconds, and be real as
thirds. This is the way the notion of structure is used in logic and in network
theory (nodes and connections among them, which is logically identical to a
structure).

This sort of abuse of terminology undermines what you are saying, and in fact
makes it false. This is a shame.

On the issue of cardinality and ordinality, you have them backwards.  The
numbers are given in terms of the closure of equinumerosity, the closure being
at least a second order property, which is just cardinality. Once this is
established by some method , we can define ordinality in terms of it. This is
how it has been done since at least Peano, and the contemporary set theoretic
definition of the counting numbers in terms of the empty set and constructions
(either Zermelo-Fraenkel or von Neumann) on it follow the same pattern by
ensuring equinumerosity first through defining a second order property, and
then proving the ordinality. I addressed this before, but obviously you don’t
care about getting it right.

John Collier
Professor Emeritus, UKZN
http://web.ncf.ca/collier