Hi

Seriously I do not get why printing in the debugger cannot just print the text without putting these ^%&*^*&()**(&%^*( double quote around.

Why do we change such basic functionality and in particular we do not propose ANY alternative.

If you need a pop up and do not care of manipulating text this is ok but WHY the default behavior has to be changed.

I hate so much that the GTTool ALWAYS want to IMPOSE a flow. Your &^%*^(& flow is not mine.

Should I go and hack to get back the default behavior. WHY do I have to do that?

Seriously.

Especially since the solution was super simple: introduce a new binding living nicely close to PrintIt

but no "we have to change the default one with something that may fuck your flow but who cares because

my flow is better."

Why do we get systematically this message? Why such changes are damaging TDD practices without any notices?

May be I should use another Smalltalk at the end.