On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 3:39 PM, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Seriously I do not get why printing in the debugger cannot just print the
> text without putting these ^%&*^*&()**(&%^*( double quote around.

I believe the behaviour was introduced for the Workspace/Playground so
that inserting the result into the text wouldn't screw up the syntax
highlighting or running it again.  Perhaps this behaviour was
copied/inherited by the Debugger without considering it might be a
different use case.

??
cheers -ben