> Any resources for how to do this? I have a Clie and when I start up the
> MS-link program on the Clie it does show up as a USB storage device on
> Linux (Kernel 2.4.13) I'm just not sure how to mount it or what
> filesystem it uses.

        Ideally, there should be a device-independant way to do this. Having
to add the MS-Linux, MS-Mount, AutoCF applications to your Palm should not
be necessary to back it up from the desktop. I'd like to add VFS support to
pilot-link anyway, because a cleanly wiped unit will not have those
utilities on it.

        Additionally, having to install a large PDB or ebook directly onto
external storage is a very attractive option for me, and for some users who
I've talked to about it, without having to locate and install third-party
software.

        Just my 0.02c.

/d