> I bought a datafab KEMS memorystick reader, it doesn't get recognized by
> the usb storage module (perhaps an entry in unusual devices might help).

        I picked up one of those multicard readers for $75.00 at CompUSA the
other day, and it works really really well. Matt Dharm said that without
vendor support, this would be very hard to support under linux. *sigh*.

        http://www.steves-digicams.com/images4/multiflash_cards.jpg

        I'm cranking as fast as I can on features, and supporting CF/SD/MMC
is definately on the plate (and has been since last November, in fact, as
mentioned here back then).

        I'll investigate all of the things mentioned in this thread over the
past day or two and see what I can come up with, if anything.

/d