Hi Alan,

I just ran all the examples with the wingcc device under Cygwin (of course
after having retrieved the latest version from git and building Plplot again)
and as far as I can tell everything is looking fine. At the very least there
are no strange gaps or oddly placed text strings or unexpected colours. Short
of a formal comparison against previously saved screenshots (should I have had
these) I cannot see any differences. Which is a good thing.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.