Philip drove like a bat out of hell and spotted Nick's car not far off and nodded at it before warning Alex and pressing on the gas even more "Hold on.. I'll bloody well jump the ferry if'n I have te..." Alex knew he was serious and just hoped they didn't end up at the bottom of the bay. That wouldn't do anyone any good. "Just be as careful as yu can. I think it would be better if he got there alive. We have too much unfinished business to die right now." Alex
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Al... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Phili... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
