> Philip grinned and kept his hands on the steering wheel, getting ready as > they drew near the island. "Comes in handy when I ha' te keep up w' Nick, > tha's fer sure." > "I can see how that would be a handy skill. It's something I gave up on a while back though." The ride over to the island was rather bumpy. "Get ready, he'll be taking off any second now. I'd be willing to bet he won't wait for the boat to completely stop." Alex
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Al... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Phili... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legac... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legac... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legac... Kim Rickmon
