She stared at Philip in surprise when he mentioned her feelings for Derek. "I....I didn't realize it was that obvious," she admitted wondering if it was why hadn't Derek noticed in all this time. "No, I haven't. I wouldn't know how without humiliating myself and him." "I doubt it's as obvious as you think it is.. and Derek is thick headed." Philip admitted "I'm in the business where I have to look at a person and know a certain amount of things ye know." He thought about it for a moment and added "Julia might know, Nick too. Bu' as fer Derek... ye'd have to stick a sign on his forehead or somethin' if ye want him to realize some things. We Legacy men do tend to have spells of figurin' thin's out after th' fact."
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Al... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Phili... Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Phili... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
