> "I doubt it's as obvious as you think it is.. and Derek is thick headed." > Philip admitted "I'm in the business where I have to look at a person and > know a certain amount of things ye know." > > He thought about it for a moment and added "Julia might know, Nick too. Bu' > as fer Derek... ye'd have to stick a sign on his forehead or somethin' if ye > want him to realize some things. We Legacy men do tend to have spells of > figurin' thin's out after th' fact." > "Julia knows," Alex told him and she couldn't help but smile at his last comment. "Even if I put a sign on his head he wouldn't notice unless he looked in a mirror." Alex sighed. "You're pretty good at your job, you know that?" She looked down at her hands. "I wouldn't even know how to broach the subject with him, Philip. I mean it could just freak him out a bit." Alex
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Al... MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, A... Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Phili... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
